Pages

Just for Fun




{one} what was your first pet and how did you come up with its name?
my first pet was a rabbit named Bobbie, he had that name when we got him were just kept it.

{two} do you like your ice crushed or cubed?
cubed.

{three} do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, but I have never experienced it, I just believe it's possible.

{four} do you have any nicknames?
No

{five} what movie do you never get tired of watching?
I don't have a whole movie but I have a scene in a movie: Martin Larence, where he played a pizza delivery guy... the name of the movie escapes me at this moment, I'll add it when it comes to me.... but Hillarious scene... Laugh every time I see it. When my daughter is watching the movie she calls me in when it is coming to that part.

{six} how do you like your eggs cooked?
scrambled lightly

{seven} are you named after anyone in particular?
My middle name is after my aunt.

{eight} what are three things that you would like to do that you haven’t done yet?
show my art in a gallery, open a gift shop for handmade things, go to Paris

{nine} what one thing always brightens your mood?
a hug from my husband

{ten} what five things will you always find in your purse?
1.cell phone 2. keys 3. credit cards 4. pictures 5. I.D.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails