Pages

New York, New York.









Yay!!! I had GREAT FUN. Here are just a few pics from my trip I took with my husband last weekend. We took a train from Connecticut to New York (a new experience for both of us). We stayed at the W Hotel in Time Square and recommend the W because we have had the pleasure of staying with this chain in other cities and they never disappoint, to see the hotel, our room had a great view of Time Square from the 55th floor but the pics did not turn out very well. But I do have pics of the inside of the train station, N.Y.P.D, view from Time Square and the entrance of the hotel and last but not least the New York cabs.
We went to see the play titled: Good People, my husband and I give this play two thumbs up, if you'd like to see a Great play, click the link for tickets, but see the trailer below also.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails