Pages

The Moment You Stop Learning...


These pics are of a view taken from my deck, such a peaceful sight at 6:30 am, this may just be growing on me.


But back to my thought, the moment you stop learning (or being open to lifes possibilities) you begin the dying process. Wow!!! This thought caught my attention this morning, because of how simply true it is.

Replace the word learning with growing when it comes to a life of a plant for example, the life cycle is to be planted be watered/ fed and grow and seed and die. In the cause of us humans it's basically the same except that we would all like to believe that we can control how long we live a bit more than a plant. The desired belief is that we LIVE as long as we continue to grow/ Learn... and I will latch on to that belief. I am really seeking to LIVE a full and exciting life not just existing until the end of life (not just walking around like a zombe, per se but really ALIVE) and tying this thought to the "Layers of Color" post, I am seeking to continue to layer onto my life. I have been afraid of making mistakes and therefore keeping my life in a frozen state of blaaahhhhh....
No longer!!!

Learn, Grow and LIVE.
Self motivating Thoughts.

1 comment:

Mary C. Nasser said...

What a wonderfully inspiring post!
I agree that learning is an essential part of living.
The view from your deck is absolutely fabulous, too! :)

So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails