Pages

Coming Soon



I love the juxtaposition of these pendant grouping although they are all sold seperately ( simular pendants available at my Etsy shop) and look very beautiful worn alone they just seem to become "Statement Bibs" when worn in clusters





These Gorgeous Goodies will be available for sale at "The Pinc Boutique" retailer here in the Connecticut area. More details and pictures of these Pendants when they are actually displayed in the boutique, I call them the "Floral Burst" from my "Rustic Glamour" Collection. They are not meant to look exactly like any particular flower and are accented with my varying placement of little round balls of clay in between the peddles adds a bit of whimpsy. These Art Jewelry pieces are hand sculpted, hand painted and finished to give them a time worn feel.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails